The last two years of East Coast Longhorn Classic Sale have been a tremendous success with great attendance in both the heifer sale and cow sales. The averages are at the top of sales all across the country. We couldn’t have done this without the commitment from the consignors to put in quality cattle showcased their program. We’re dedicated this year to continue the excellence. We are searching across the country to bring in some of the best cattle the industry and East Coast has to offer. We aren’t asking people to flood this sale with half dozen consignments, but rather one or maybe two animals at best. This event is to continue to grow an ever expanding market at its pace and we want to make sure the sale grows at an equal pace. With the standards set by the quality of the sale last year, this means that not all animals will be accepted. We ask that you dig deep to bring your best and we will take care of the rest. We want to SHOWCASE your program to this budding market and want cattle you’re proud to promote as coming from YOUR program. Let your cattle speak for themselves.
Returning from last year:
- YELLOW Highlights- Last year we highlighted all the known over 80”ttt animals in the book. This was a huge hit with those following along.
- Zero % Commission, a FREE Consignment and full page ad for Sponsors- Sponsors will get zero percent commission along with a full page ad and no consignment fee on their animal.
- $1,000 no bid floor- No animals will sell for less than $1,000. We’ll pass them out should this be the case.
- Sponsorship Spotlight- Last year we tried to make it even more special for the sponsors by giving them a half page write up that is the most unique self promotion tool of any sale catalog.
- Weaning Pen- This year we’ll continue the Weaning Pen for a place that gives all the kids somewhere to enjoy.
- Hired Hand Live will of course be a part of this.
- BC Ranch Rule- This was a great hit last year where we honored those who brought the high sellers and those consignors in guessing their cattle’s prices.
- Some new additions to the Weaning Pens!
Our goal is to continue to help what’s been happening on the East Coast lately- great cattle bringing wonderful prices and environment that will have you coming back year after year. Our dedication is to continue the extremely positive trend and we have no doubt that with your support, we can accomplish this.
2020 Online Consignment Entry Form
If you want to use the ONLINE FORM, click ABOVE
2020 Consignment Form - 2020 Rules
2020 Sponsorship Opportunities - 2020 Schedule of Events
2020 Sale Catalog coming soon
2019 Sale Catalog here
2019 East Coast Longhorn Classic Sale
$3,478 avg Friday Night - $3,606 avg Saturday
3 POs - 33 buyers from 14 states
2018 Sale Catalog here
2018 East Coast Longhorn Classic Sale
$5,396 avg Friday Night - $5,325 avg Saturday
0 POs - 26 buyers from 10 states